threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Wheels Tires \  Any generic hubcap works on 1988 14" steelies?

Any generic hubcap works on 1988 14" steelies?

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 853
replies 5
following 3

getnpsi   +1y
I like the fullsize stainless discs. do they snap onto oem wheels or do i have to locate some other 6 lug steel wheels? I('d not do that, my tires are very new, too much hassle paying for dismount and mount, and stuck with rust wheels)

chaserjohndoe   +1y
Ask for a picture of the backside of the wheel covers. but I don't see an issue with them not working. I use some mid 40's PMD covers.
getnpsi   +1y
Im probably going to my local pick-a-part tomorrow and can testfit random stuff to my heart's content. I do know that my truck's steel wheels do look different from more plain design than i am used to seeing from other makes in the past, but all that matters is the lip on the edge i assume. Id love to find some 1970s mercedes caps, that was the minitruck style where i grew up. I'm not going to lower the truck or anything, just out to hide the rust. The race discs on a silver truck is a clean simple look unless i score something else.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
Some go at the wheels lip. some go just inside the second lip, like my Pontiac covers.
dean   +1y
Depends on your wheels. Mazda had at least 2 steel wheels that year. This is the wheel you need. Here's the caps on mine
thread post photo

thread post photo
chaserjohndoe   +1y
That is how mine sit as well. Just show a little wheel lip. I'll try to get some pics for you tomorrow, It's raining and dark out now.
Page 1 of 1