threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Wheels Tires \  2007 FJ Wheels...Fit with no issues?

2007 FJ Wheels...Fit with no issues?

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 1840
replies 10
following 5

cms062407   +1y
Hello, all!

I am just curious if these 17" FJ Cruiser wheels will fit with NO modifications? Can I literally just do a "plug n play" install? or do I have to grind down the tabs for these wheels/bore out wheels? I really don't want to pay an additional $200 to a machine shop to bore out the wheels!

Also, I have a spare set of 225/50-17 tires laying around, will these fit on the FJ wheels? or, more importantly, will they fit on the TRUCK?? without rubbing and all that bad stuff

Thanks a lot!

anguswilly   +1y
It'll fit at stock height.

If you lower it you'll want 205/40/17 or something close.
cms062407   +1y
nah, I am just going to stay stock height.

The wheels themselves will bolt right on my 87 b2000 with no issues? no grinding or boring out the wheels??
91adzam   +1y
i think u wuld have to bore them out not sure havent messed with any yota parts for my truck but i did have to bore my caddie rims to make fit but i wuldent shave down tabs better off boreing them if u have too.
cms062407   +1y

Look at this website...it looks like they would bolt right up....I just want to verify for sure!

anguswilly   +1y
Yes, as I said they WILL bolt right up, Toyota has the large center bore.
cms062407   +1y

haha, well, I asked again..because, before your post another member said that I DID have to bore them out.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
they will fit just fine. no mods needed.
anguswilly   +1y
You'll only need to bore them out if you want them to entirely slip over the brake rotors
1klrtoy   +1y
The wheels will fit with no grinding on the tabs. I'm running Tacoma wheels and they bolt up with no mods..