threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Wheels Tires \  Does anyone know where to pick up some hubcubs to fit stock?

Does anyone know where to pick up some hubcubs to fit stock?

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 842
replies 8
following 6

mrpielovin   +1y
I have tried looking for some replacement rims but am having trouble finding some that aren't in horrible condition anywhere near me or mad expensive.

However my rims are pretty bad looking so I just need something to hide the ugly!
mymmeryloss   +1y
Ebay?
alittlelow   +1y
u could paint them
mrpielovin   +1y
Getting them professionally painted would cost quite a bit plus I need my tires on my truck.
I have used ebay 5 times and each time have be screw somehow, so it has left a real bitter taste in my mouth
dan woodland   +1y
Where are you?

What size do you need?

Did you want caps or wheels? The caps should be available any where
chaserjohndoe   +1y
i painted my wheels with the tires on them. not to hard just tape off the tires. I used a wire wheel. then a wheel that removes rust. i don't remember the name but it looks like a hard sponge on a wheel. My wheels had a ton of rust scale. I then primed and painted the wheels with 2 coats of primer, color, and clear. But i did take my wheels of the truck and put them on some saw horses one at a time.

I also got some 50's or 60's pontiac wheel covers that cover the whole wheel for car shows. they don't stay on worth a damn.

thread post photo
mrpielovin   +1y
I am in Arkansas, I was wanting hubcaps to make the rims appear to be nicer haha!
14" 6 x 5.5 stock rims.
I googled for a little bit but I don't seem to ever have any luck, I must not know the right keywords or something.
I thought about painting them like that but thought the paint would run real bad.
anguswilly   +1y
Paint only runs if you do not apply it as specified in the instructions.

Maybe try hitting up some wrecking yards and see what they have? Or craigslist?
dan woodland   +1y
Just google "wheel covers"...

:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&safe=strict

Page 1 of 1