threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Wheels Tires \  NAVIGATOR RIMS...HELP!

NAVIGATOR RIMS...HELP!

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 1772
replies 11
following 7

blakethesnake   +1y
heys guys i just joined the form and had some Qs. just picked up an 88 b2200 single cab and wanted to put the 18" navigator 3519a rims on it and want to know if theres any modification i have to do cutting, drilling, etc and tire size cause i dont want them to rub...HELP PLZ!
chaserjohndoe   +1y
Welcome.

Please use the search function there is a who;e section dedicated to wheels and it will answer your question.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
They will need to be re drilled to the correct bolt pattern. I had a set on my 90. There is enough space between the holes that are there now to be redrilled.
thread post photo
spacemonkee23   +1y
Cali Representing, Where are you located? I'm in the bay area.
blakethesnake   +1y
to h20melon thanks man for the help...what size tires are you running and is ur truck just lowered or is it bagged cause mines lowered to probably that same exact drop and was wondering if you had to mod the fenders, inside of the tire wells so they dont rub...by the way SICK ASS TRUCK!
blakethesnake   +1y
spacemonkee im down in the inland empire area...alta loma to be exact.
spacemonkee23   +1y

Nice, I am originally from Orange County over in Anaheim, went to UTI in Rancho Cucamonga... A giant waist of money, they tried to teach me everything I already knew, and no shop or dealer I worked for there after gave a S**t about UTI credentials. Needless to say, I work in sales now and bartend on weekends.

I moved up to the bay area about 3 years ago for work.
baha   +1y
Always wondered about UTI, what about Wyoming Tech? Are their credentials regarded the same as UTI?
ratt2200   +1y

Went to NTI and Later found out I paid Twice as much for pretty much the same Ford Fact program my local community college that Renton Tech offered. Except the CC actually got you a job with ford while you where in school so you also got paid to go to school. UTI WYO TECH RIP OFFS. I had a local NC dealership manager tell me not to put NTI down on my resume because no one around that area would hire me due to its bad rep.
spacemonkee23   +1y

In the same boat, I did the Ford FACT program at UTI also. It is now something I will be paying for what feels like the rest of my life!

Most trade schools are rip offs, indeed!

EDIT: I want to add that nobody in my graduating class has gotten into or stayed in the automotive field.