threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Wheels Tires \  help finding wheels for my bodied mazda with 2wd sheetmetal

help finding wheels for my bodied mazda with 2wd sheetmetal

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 1052
replies 6
following 4

h0tr0d   +1y
OMG, I'm pulling my freakin' hair out. I've heard everything from +38mm up will tuck and lay on a bodied mazda with 2wd sheetmetal.

Is that true? I found a set i like that are
20x8.5 +31mm

options are slim for a freakin' six lug and right now i'm not wanting to redrill or swap suspension parts as I'm focusing on the body, but wheels would be nice instead of these 17" caddy's....
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
As long as the lug pattern fits and your tabs are shaved or however you have the eskies on, bored out to fit or tabs shaved either way, just look for a six lug in that eskie style year or just a general search for GM 6 lugs with our patterns, i can't say exactly which years etc are usable, more rim knowing members may have input, but if ya just going fo show an not much go ( IDK what ya doin sorry) just look up that same year eskie rim, they have many options available in huge sizes ad such, good luck.
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Also, if you have an actual store that sells nothing but rims lots of times they have or find rims offsets etc others can't.
lowlyfe   +1y
Well your choices are slim.... The 6 lug pattern with our needed offsets leave us pretty much assed out the deal but some guys have gotten lucky and found a 20"x7.5" rims but im not sure where or if they are even made anymore which is why we went with billets built to order but thats $4k+ after tires, mount and balance. Most guys are doing the toyota 5 lug swap because there are lots of rim options in that pattern and offset.
Alot of the newer chevy 20s look great and I have seen a few trucks with them on and they look nice.
h0tr0d   +1y
thanks for the info gang, my eskies are +31mm offset i found out, so im going to do some measuring. i should just lug swap lol...
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
how exactly does a lug swap work? Never seen or done one before.
mymmeryloss   +1y
Go 5 lug...
Page 1 of 1