threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Wheels Tires \  Where to get a 6 Lug wheel. (scrap)

Where to get a 6 Lug wheel. (scrap)

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 2107
replies 12
following 7

kam   +1y
Hello all.
have a b2600i with 14 inch rims, original I do believe.

Anyway, I need a spare tire, but I am really really having a lot of trouble finding a wheel rim that is suitable from scrapyards. The only compatable wheels I have found so far are from Isuzu Rodeos and or similar Japanese mid-size SUVs...

But the wheels are in fact MASSIVE.

So then. Does anybody have a tip on where to look to find this... very odd wheel? I need a spare.
It seems Mazda B trucks are hard to come by in scrapyards of this world of ours.

Before you ask. No I am not interested in... 5 lug conversion... nor am I going to go for nice wheels all around. I haven't the money for that.

^_^
-KAM-
orangemazdab2000   +1y
Are you looking for a 14" steel wheel for your spare tire? Does it need to match your current wheels?

There are many import trucks in the wrecking yards that will work...

Ford couriers
Early Mazda B1800
Datsun 520, 620, 720
Nissan Pathfinder / Hardbody
Isuzu
Mitsubishi
Toyota 4x4

Most wrecking yards (around here anyways) have racks upon racks of steel wheels. Most Les Schwab tire stores do too, I'm sure alot of tire stores do for that matter.

I don't know where you're located but if you still can't find one after these suggestions, I could locate one and ship it. There are no lack of 6-lug steel wheels in my area.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
I will sell you one for cheap, I have 5 factory 14 " steelies with no tires. And good work so far on your truck. I was giving you a hard time. no hard feelings.
kam   +1y
I'm not easily offended.

I'm also not too suprised that the truck moddin' community
and the Colorful Ponies! community don't exactly...
um

yeah.

Are you in the missouri area?
chaserjohndoe   +1y
west central Iowa
emjay   +1y
If you were closer to Atlanta I'd give ya one. I have 6.
sincitylocal   +1y

I didn't mean to bust your balls on your project, but it interests me so little, I'd rather see it crushed than go the route you're going.
One day, hopefully before you turn 40, you will ask yourself, "what was I thinking?"
But it probably won't happen if you're still living in your mom's basement when your 40'th arrives.
fdugn545   +1y

Ur a dick! But a funny one!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
jiffyzx6   +1y
I have 4 stock steelies and the Spare tire from under the bed... But I'm in Arizona. If you want to pay for shipping I'll give ya the Spare wheel but sounds like it may be a little far.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
also try any tire places down there that sell used tires. They might have a set of wheels as well. Up here there is a place called Earl's tires and he still sells mag wheels from the 70's.