threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Wheels Tires \  15x8 inch wheels, what size tire?

15x8 inch wheels, what size tire?

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 5837
replies 8
following 5

mazdafvr   +1y
just as the title says, im just trying to figure out what size tires I should get for my wheels. they are 15x8. not really skinny or really fat tires just normal size but they kinda gota be wide cause the rims are 8 in. wide. any suggestions?
jacob_tamblin   +1y
I'm running 185/65/15's on 15x8 wheels. Here's what that looks like:

mazdafvr   +1y
shit that looks good as shit. when u get them wheels? thanx man, that's about how I wanted it to look, now I know around what size tire I want.
un4givn85   +1y
how do you see at night with those black headlights man
i bought those and threw them away after one night
mazdafvr   +1y
you gotta align them properly, I had a set and I thought the same, but I had them aligned and they were better than my stock headlights. they sucked ass b4 that. a lot of people put them in and don't think about the angle and what not, they shine up in the air mostly if you just install them without aligning them. too bad I wrecked that truck, those lights were nice.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
i have 215/60r15 on the front and 235/60r15 on the rear and I really like it, and it doesn't mess with the speedo as they are the same height.
thread post photo
rears
fronts
You could do 235's all the way around and they shouldn't rub. I prefer the skinny front wide rear look myself but everyone has their own opinions.
neps93_b2200   +1y
I like those wheels at the top the black ones.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
I think those are generic "wagon" style steel wheels. on summitracing they are between $45-65. you can get them a lot of places for the same price. They look decent and are cheap. I went with Basset racing DOT wheels for my Grand Prix
thread post photo

they are more the NASCAR look versus many spokes
jacob_tamblin   +1y

No problem man and thank you very much. Just found a set of my dad's 15" beauty rings and mounted them too after some cleaning:
Page 1 of 1