Page 1 of 2
Mazda Wheels Tires \  nissan titan 18s

nissan titan 18s

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 4190
replies 17
following 9

mazdalover   +1y
well i came across the set of these on craigslist for 100 bucks so i went to check them out and they look brand new so i bought them. I was wondering if i could some how buy a blank center cap or if a newer mazda center cap would fit ? What tires should i run on these to give it the stretched tire look?
thread post photo
jiffyzx6   +1y
I've been told you can get blank center caps... But I'm not sure from were yet... Been looking for some for my gmc rims.

As for tires... I don't know much about the stretched tire look but I'm running a 235 40 17 and I'm just past flush... I'm guessing a 215 or something? Not sure
mymmeryloss   +1y
I stretched 205/40's on my 18's...

thread post photo
mazdalover   +1y

Thats exactly what i want.are those also 8" wide? Are those on your truck? I still cant beleive i got all 4 wheels for $100 haha
mymmeryloss   +1y
Thats on a 9" rear wheel. Fronts are 8"

thread post photo

Fronts are one the left. Not as much stretch but good enough.
thread post photo

And yes theyre on my truck!
mazdizzle   +1y
What's so cool about stretching the tires? You are putting the wrong size tire on the rim
mymmeryloss   +1y
Never said there was anything cool about it.

But it does help tuck easier.

Trust me if it wasnt going on a show truck then i wouldnt be running stretched tires...
mazdafvr   +1y
some drifters stretch tires, think youll be ok as your not sliding tread at 2500 lbs of force at 90mph. how wide are your tires. I have a set of 15x8 rims and I been looking at different sizes and trying to find out what size tires I want.
mazdizzle   +1y
Just my opinion but I think they just look terrible especially on a show vehicle. Why not narrow the rearend and run the correct size tire?
crazy tarzan   +1y
I've also never understood the stretched tire bit--seems like you are giving up benefits of tires/rims to have it look worse, and be more prone to damage/failure?

A 225/45R18 would put you at almost stock tire height (26" vs stock 26.1"), with a lower profile and only 20mm wider on those rims. And you can get aggressive sport or all season tires if you like. Should fit well, depending on the offset of the rims. You can change overall height (diameter) up to about 1/2" without messing your speedo up too much.