Page 1 of 1
Mazda Wheels Tires \  what brand tire do you run

what brand tire do you run

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 1034
replies 8
following 6

un4givn85   +1y
i see all kinds of threads on what size tire to run with x rim.
but nobody mentions what brand and type of tire they run.
so post them up, maybe even include a tirerack.com link to them, if you can.

i am running 225/55-16 [url=/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Hankook&tireModel=Ventus+V4+ES+H105&partnum=255VR6H105XL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes:cm82bn38]Hankook Ventus V4 ES H105 on Chevy Z71 rims painted black.
ulrich   +1y
Yokohama Avid Touring S 215/65R15 on Mitsubishi Montero alloys, with custom hub center ring to fit the Mits 108mm bore to my Mazda hubs.
fdugn545   +1y
225/45/17 Falken Ventus tires on 17 inch chrome eskies
Sent from GS2 on Tapatalk
un4givn85   +1y
im not seeing a falken ventus on google fdugn, is it a different falken tire, or is it similar to what i have.
fdugn545   +1y
Idk that's what they say on em

Sent from GS2 on Tapatalk
lowlyfe   +1y
I'm thinking he meant Hankook Ventus. Im running 225/50/16's in whatever cheap-o set that I can find.
I had a couple sets of new Hankook Ventus tires and liked them alot. They seemed to last a long time
un4givn85   +1y
good to know, the ups guy should be dropping my set off at the house any time now lol
cant wait to get them on, these tiny little 185/65-14's are killing my mileage and they look stupid lol
befarrer   +1y
I am rocking some generic Marshall brand winter tires that I bought new off of Kijiji in the stock tire size. They howl a lot on the highway, almost drown out the wind noise lol, and they don't even have studs.

In the summer, I have some Toyo's 205/70R15, not sure on the model, but just some all seasons, they are buried in snow behind my garage right now.
crazy tarzan   +1y
When I run plus sized I like continental extreme contacts DWS--decent winter traction and good handling, bought two sets for my old xB. And they have lots of sizes available.

" target="_blank
Page 1 of 1