threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Wheels Tires \  Do any of you know where to find a 6 lug, 5 spoke wheel?

Do any of you know where to find a 6 lug, 5 spoke wheel?

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 6015
replies 9
following 5

mtrain   +1y
I really like the 5 spoke look.

At this point I can't change to a 5 lug setup as that would entail getting rid of my 14" front brakes, and 12" rear brakes.
2slo2rce   +1y
There are some nissan titan/armada 5 spoke 18 you can find cheap everywhere. They are all craigslist.
gcncsuhd   +1y
Depends on what style you are going for and how much you are looking to spend. As mentioned, there are several OEM options such as the Nissans, 20" Chevy wheels.

FYI you can also usually find the UGLY chrome clad Chevy 20s for cheap, bust the plastic chrome off, and there is a decent looking wheel behind it, that just needs a little paint or polish.
This
thread post photo

To this:
thread post photo

Gives a nice flush "tuner" look, those were of course painted black. They are raw aluminum when you pop the cladding off.

Or there are some nice billet options, and they will drill pretty much whatever bolt pattern you want into any wheel.
Such as these Racelines
thread post photo

or these Intros
thread post photo

I intend to go with the Raceline Speedster 5 spokes with 6 lugs for my 67 C10, I want to keep 6 lug to retain the ability to swap for my stock steelies and poverty caps when I want to change it up.
1hotdawg   +1y
Dude these are sick, just wish they weren't 20's for my own ride. I won't go bigger than 17's most likely.

thread post photo
gcncsuhd   +1y

There is an 18" version as well that is chrome clad and looks similar beneath, as well as the GMC chrome clad wheels are 6 spoke, available in 18" and 20" and do not have the depression around the center cap after the cladding is removed (the Chevy wheels have the depression in order to have a flat center over the lugs with the cladding) , but instead use a pop in small center cap.

These:
thread post photo

Become these:
(1)2.jpg

I haven't seen them done, but the Chevy Colorado's have a 17" 6x5.5 chrome clad wheel that may be similar underneath:
thread post photo

Also there is the spare wheel that is under some 07+ Chevy/GMC 1/2 tons. It is a VERY lightweight wheel for a 17" which is also a plus. Looks similar to the older Denali wheels, but not quite.
thread post photo
Post was last edited on Jun 27, 2012 06:06. This post has been edited 1 times.
1hotdawg   +1y
Cool man. Thanks for the tips.
mtrain   +1y
Thanks GC.

I found a set from Raceway that fit my requirements so I will go with them.

When I get them mounted they will be in my builds thread here...........

2slo2rce   +1y
AWESOME info. I just picked up some 18" armada rims cheap. Looks like they are going back on craigslist...
anguswilly   +1y

Simply amazing, any info on what these come on?

What about offset/width on the 18's?
gcncsuhd   +1y

Those come on the newer body style GMC Sierra 1500s. I believe 09 or 10 was when they started using the plastic chrome clad wheels like that. They are 18x8, with around a 31mm or so offset.
Page 1 of 1