Page 1 of 2
Mazda Wheels Tires \  wheel offet question

wheel offet question

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 4082
replies 16
following 4

stantheman   +1y
Ive looked around and really couldnt find what I was looking for to answer my question. Was wondering if there was a thread or place that discussed the different wheel offsets that will work on our trucks.

Basically Im looking at getting some overstock wheels from centerline and was wondering if an 18x8 with a 5 inch offest would tuck on my bodied b2200? Or if I would have to go with a 17" to make it clear?

Im currently in the process of saving the money for them and almost halfway there. All I need is wheels to start my severed prospecting. Thanks in advance.
neverending   +1y
Im not sure stan... there is a calculator on here that does that for you, how wide is the wheel?
stantheman   +1y
17 and 18 both are 8's with 5 inch back spacing. Ive seen the calculator but cant find the factory wheel specs to really see.
neverending   +1y
i think you need a +40 off set with a 6 something backspace to tuck... dont get me lying though
bagdb2200   +1y
They're not going to fit without a narrower axle in the rear, and possibly shorter control arms up front. The Infiniti QX56 wheels that some guys use, including me, are 18x8 with 5.5" of BS and they require 4x4 bed and some bedside flaring to fit on the back of a BD'ed truck.
stantheman   +1y
Damn, well thanks guys. back to the ole drawing board then.
hunterw   +1y
i dont think they will dude. im not sure though. i know my 20x8.5 with a 6in backspace wouldnt fit on my bodied truck
stantheman   +1y
Thanks hunter, only reason I was looking at these is because I got screwed out some wheels I was gonna get two days before I was supposed to pick them up. But I'm not gonna rant about that. Guess I'm going to have to wait for the right set to come a long again.
neverending   +1y
the wheels im getting have a 6.5 inch back space and like a +46 offset pretty sure they will fit with 2wd sheetmetal
stantheman   +1y
what wheels are you getting bro? text me