threads
Page 5 of 17
Northwest \  How many of us from the everett/seattle area goin?

How many of us from the everett/seattle area goin?

Northwest Events
views 20435
replies 168
following 17

ricksb2200   +1y
sweet man im in the same boat as you need air to the valves and compressors
tuckin20s   +1y
So if your thinking you will be in centralia around 5pm that would put you in Longview/Kelso around 6 or so I am guessing? Leave here around 6:30ish and be at Rooster Rock around 7:30-8ish? Sound about right??? So how many people are we looking at for the cruise by the time we meet in Kelso??
bigamigo   +1y
lots i hope how the re re cab going tav
91extcab   +1y
well knowing me once it hits 70mph south of olympia im free and clear to rock a nice 75-80 as far as im concerned... always happens when i get into those nice 70mph zones... according to google maps it only takes about 50mins to get from centralia to kelso... so yeah about 6 or so... if we need to bump the everett start time to get us to the mazdafest location a little sooner than just before dark we could start an hour earlier... any thoughts?
fhcc jr   +1y
so people comin from the north i need to know if south center mall would be the best place to meet up, if not any ideas where?
91extcab   +1y
southcenter mall will definitely be a stop. so far:

Everett Mall 11am Leave about 11:30

People: Leland (me), Ricksb2200, Suicide?, Rufus(are you even going?)?,

Northgate Mall 12-12:15 20-30min stop

People:

Southcenter 15:-1:40 Leave by 2pm

People: Mini Mayhem

Tacoma Mall Est. 2:45-3pm Leave by 3:20

People: PapaRoach1983?,

Centralia Pitstop Est. 5pm 10-15min

People:

Kelso/Longview Est. 6pm 20mins

People: Bigamigo, Damien (Bigamigo's friend), Tuckin20s, Toddluck

Portland(off 205 an 84) Est. 7:10pm 20 mins

People: 88b2200(cody),

MazdaFest! Est. 7.45pm

So Far this is what i have for stops and estimated schedule... Let me know if what stop i have you joining in at is right, and if i dont have you listed under a stop tell me where to put you...
Post was last edited on May 19, 2009 10:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
91b2200(cody)   +1y
Portland(off 205 an 84) Est. 7:10pm 20 mins

People: 88b2200(cody)

where at? like on the side of hwy LOL
sounds good to me tho
91b2200(cody)   +1y
wait 7:10 Pm wowzers. lol kinda late lmfao

wait a sec. iam in salem ha you guys are comin south iam goin north lol i think i said that right
91extcab   +1y
im not super familiar with the portland area off of i-84 and i-205... if you know of a convenient location somewhere right off the freeway... large gas station or big parking lot that can be the stop... i just need a spot... the ones i named for the malls are all places im familiar with... so some of your Oregon people help a brotha out. let me know where a good place for us to meet is.
toddluck   +1y
take 205 over the bridge into oregon and 84 is the second or 3rd off ramp very easy