threads
Page 17 of 17
Northwest \  How many of us from the everett/seattle area goin?

How many of us from the everett/seattle area goin?

Northwest Events
views 20436
replies 168
following 17

jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
True true. Although I think I will throw things off Sunday and wear my Scrapin the Coast limited edition shirt. It has killer pinstriping on it. Gaurenteed to be the only one with one there. LOL
91extcab   +1y
i almost thought of bringin an old SSM shirt from about 6 years ago... but im pretty sure i started wearing my SSM shirts for workin on my rigs and now they arent worth wearing... they make better shop rags than wearable threads...
sleepyspeed   +1y
I'll be rockin my birthday shirt saturday
91extcab   +1y

i so freakin want one!!!!!!!
91extcab   +1y
ok guys, we are leavin lake stevens, if anyone needs or wants to get a hold of me for this cruise please call 425-350-2983, its my girl friend stephanie's phone, if we dont answer leave a message so we know you arent some jackass creditor or bill collector and we will call you back.

see you out there!

leland.
toddluck   +1y
tavis (tuckin20's) is on his way to get roach his truck broke down so it wont be there but he will be ..tavis is a cool mo fo

he also helped with getting the welding done on the tow dolly
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Woot woot for 6$ wifi on plane. Bet I am first to experience the scene @ 32000feet! Portland and mazdafest bound!
dirtracer14   +1y
Man jeff that rocks out with its..... well you know the rest. I love the net We will be heading down in the morning couldnt see heading down tonight. Cant wait to see some trucks!!! If i get lost you might find me at the nude beach
paparoach1983   +1y

Yeah that was cool of him and i thanked him alot for it. And then 91extcab also gave me a ride home.