Page 3 of 4
Northwest \  MazdaFest Show Forum!

MazdaFest Show Forum!

Northwest Events
views 6057
replies 33
following 14

jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
I will speak up for this then.... One thing you may or may not know. MT gets tons of shows, stories, trucks sent to them constantly. They don't always do their own photography work. For instance the Mid West Dragfest coverage from 07 was shot by a buddy of mine in ST<> from St. Louis, Les. Mike, Ernie, Chad...none of them where there. Happens more than you know. So therefore as long as we can pull in some sick rides and good times... we could get in the mag. Just need to get them the pics.
paparoach1983   +1y
WELL I WILL DEFINETLY BE WALKING AROUND THE SHOW WITH 4 CAMERAS SO I WILL LET WHOM EVER HAVE THE COPIES TO SEND IN IF THEY WANT
speedster93b   +1y
just be sure to have someone with a little photography knowledge have a camera... no shots into the sun, no cluttered shots, centered truck. u know.
toddluck   +1y
i will snap some as well
sosatheshark   +1y
yeah mbs need some good pics in case i cant make it
mrs.projekt94   +1y
Wish we were close enough to attend! That part of the country's like home to me.
toddluck   +1y
take plane i can pick you guys up at the airport and may even have a dawg you could drive for me....
paparoach1983   +1y
^^^dont forget i may have a free seat my wife might not go. and will be crusing with him.lol
devb22   +1y

Shouldn't be a problem. We have a few members from the BScene with photography knowledge as well as some members of the YourSceneNetwork shooting the MazdaFest coverage...

**UPDATE**

Built2Rail Magazine is sending 1 possibly 2 photographers to cover the show! They have been briefed on the what the show is about and they are more than willing to come down to help get this small local show on the map with some kickass photography...

So make sure to give them a warm welcome when they arrive!

Dev
ricksb2200   +1y
ill be there, the truck will be finished if not im going to trailer it there haha!!