Mazda 2.6L \  parting out with an entire 91' b2600i Mazda pickup truck

parting out with an entire 91' b2600i Mazda pickup truck

Mazda 2.6L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 2781
replies 26
following 11

penitr8r   +1y
vehicle is
91 Mazda b2600i 4x4 2.6 liter inline 4 cylinder 12 valve fuel injected engine type with a standerd 5 speed transmission with a tranfercase that has 4 high, 4 low,2 high and neutral

I have pretty much anything and every part from exterior thru interior inside and outside and engine/transmission parts that i am wanting to get rid of but not carelessly by selling them for pretty much any given offer from anybody please understand that shipping is included in price because i'll calculate that area of all transactions in and make those arrangements.

I do not have a:
Cylinderhead
Air Conditioning system
Heater

I do have a quantity of 2 complete intake & exhaust rockerarm assemblys w/ valve lashers (non-clicking & oil filled) & the camshafts

Please comment on this thread after you have received your part and installed it so others can know about your experience but please keep the chit chat to a minimum lol......

I will add parts to the "I do not have a" list as i sell them

I live in Albuquerque NM USA

I come up with my prices by looking up the part brand new, then look up what the part cost is from an auto salvage then i find out the shipping & handling fee then i will decide on what i will ask for but its always easier if people would just make an offer

I have good standings

If anybody has any questions just friend request me to send a PM or just post on my thread

Thanks for reading my post have a great day
post photo
Post was last edited on May 26, 2015 04:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
sincitylocal   +1y
mymmeryloss is looking for the bumper end caps.
mymmeryloss   +1y

I got some a few months ago. Good lookin out though Jason.
mymmeryloss   +1y
Where are u located
axel breaker earl   +1y
I'm interested in some parts! BUT......how the hell do you PM a member on this site!!!!!!!

OK......I figured it out.......Baha, can you add a PM button near the member's avatar or something? It would make it easier to figure out for sure.
Cusser   +1y

I haven't been able to figure this out yet either. And I find the Market/Buy/Sell confusing.
Cusser   +1y
And what's with this "Friend Request" stuff? I just got some kind of E-mail.
mymmeryloss   +1y

The marketplace sucks. I have a ton of parts to list and i wont even mess with it because its a pain.
baha   +1y
Just saw this, I guess I don't understand how is it a pain? Is it because it's geared towards listing each item for sale individually?

Some guys are good at keeping their for sale threads clean and up to date but for most its confusing, where the person is located, current price and also what is currently still for sale.
penitr8r   +1y

I live in Albuquerque New Mexico its in the SouthWestern USA