Page 1 of 1
Mazda 2.6L \  repair manual for a Mazda Bravo B2600 1996

repair manual for a Mazda Bravo B2600 1996

Mazda 2.6L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1589
replies 8
following 4

bravo2600lachlan   +1y
I'm wondering if anyone has or can tell me where i can find a Workshop Repair Manual and parts list for a Mazda Bravo B2600 1996/97 UF model and it is Fuel Injected as I've just bought this car off my boss but the confusing part is the sticker on the back says B2600i how ever the engine plate says B2600 and the two different plates on says 1996 the other says 1997 but it is a 12 valve 4 cylinder engine

and I've already checked at all the closest car stores for the book but they wont/cant get it in for me
Cusser   +1y
There's an electronic version of the 1992 B2200/B2600i service manual floating around on the Internet. 1993 was the last year these were sold in USA.
bravo2600lachlan   +1y
[quote]There's an electronic version of the 1992 B2200/B2600i service manual floating around on the Internet. 1993 was the last year these were sold in USA.[quote]

makes it a pain cause mines a 1997 model unless they are the similar engine and wiring wise if not the same.
sincitylocal   +1y
It may be of no use, but here it is, if you want to look it over.
bravo2600lachlan   +1y
thanks SinCityLocal unfortunately its missing a few thing i really need like wiring diagram of the fuel gauge and pump (unless i missed it) and the immobilizer wiring unless that year of Mazda Bravo didn't release an immobilizer
sincitylocal   +1y
I have a wiring diagram too. I'll post it after work... if someone else doesn't beat me to it.
sincitylocal   +1y
Here you go.

No immobilizer diagram though.
scotch   +1y
I just looked up your truck online and it looks like it has the newer style front end and the newer dash and instrument cluster. So this probably won't help much, but I'll post the links anyway for a US 1991 B2600i. Good chance the rear harness is unchanged. As for the cluster, it's probably similar and maybe you might find it useful.

Fuel Pump & Gauge:

Instrument Cluster:
bravo2600lachlan   +1y
Thank you guys hopefully it is the same
Page 1 of 1