Page 1 of 1
Mazda 2.6L \  2600i motor

2600i motor

Mazda 2.6L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1096
replies 5
following 5

jobbadahut613   +1y
Ok folks I have been wondering what the ratio was for the 2600I and the 2.0 and 2.2 motors were. This question came about when I have been looking for motor parts for the 2600I motor. Any help would be great.
91extcab   +1y
Pretty much anything engine related for a 2.0/2.2 will not work for a 2600i. Suspension parts are a different thing, but some steering components will not be interchange able either
watster9   +1y
yeah good luck finding parts for that thing. Mines been sitting for like 3 years cause im too cheap to buy parts. I had to pick up the Head from the machine shop or else they would have sold it to someone else.
beastbseries   +1y
Sam bro u ain't sellin her
bratliff   +1y
Hey Frank.. how is the progress going on the truck? you started welding the truck up yet? Hadnt seen any posts from you in awhile. of course I havent been on much either.. I am finally making headway but of course today we had to buy two new tires for my wifes care and found a nail in the sidewall of my xb and the tires are pretty much shot on it.. so prob gonna be spending most of my $$ on that now.. its all coming back as to why I havent had a project in years... hah..

anyways how is the project going?
jobbadahut613   +1y
Well Bratliff I got my door handles and locks welded up. Thats about all i've done lately. Been helping a freind do a 5 speed converion on his Maxima and had family up for the holidays. Got to see the new grand baby. Ok so does anyone know how many 2600i's that made for the US?
Page 1 of 1