Page 1 of 1
Mazda 2.6L \  someone please help me

someone please help me

Mazda 2.6L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 688
replies 2
following 2

newb2600i   +1y
so ive replaced my distributor with new and new cap wires plugs igniton control module and my mass are is working.so heres my problem one my check engine light never comes on at all when key is turned on.2im geting no power to fuel pump and its a new pump and it comes on with straight power applied.and it will come on when i ground the wire on pass side fender well.but my truck still just cranks and wont start.im getting spark from coil to plugs also so is it my computer or is there a relay im missing the fuel relay on driver side behind kick panel has no power when key is on unless u ground the wire under the hood but like i said my truck will just crank wont start up.anyone please help id love to drive my truck once before snow.
newb2600i   +1y
and my computer doesnt have burns i can see or damage but avpros said sometimes theres no signs on board.im just agravated cause its bagged new backhalf and all new chrome control arms etc imgetting lil depressed bout it just had vent that oh and my gas gauge isnt working also and i noticed just one time my gauges fluttered with key on the on position.
dat dood   +1y
I'd try a different ECU.
Page 1 of 1