Page 1 of 2
Mazda 2.6L \  pinout/ wiring diagram

pinout/ wiring diagram

Mazda 2.6L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 5487
replies 11
following 4

psyco   +1y
hey been poking around here for a while - love it.
i have searched high and low for a pinout/ ecu wiring diagram for the injected 2.6 with no luck at all other than one i found on here which isnt good enough quality to be able to read it once its printed out - either that or my eyes and computer are shithouse lol. went to both ford and mazda here in australia and both of them wont give me a look - not happy.
if anyone would be good enough to put up or send me a reasonable quality diagram i would be most greatfull.
cheers.
one_low_22   +1y
what exactly are you needing, i have full wiring diagrams
psyco   +1y
hey one_low_22 i am after the ecu diagrams, i think there are two of them for the ecu. an engine control system and a ignition system diagram.
cheers.
toddluck   +1y
mazdatruckin.com has diagrams there
psyco   +1y
hey i spent a few hours looking though there but couldnt find an ecu wiring diagram, only radio and vacum diagrams. there were other diagrams for the carb models and so forth but i had no luck with the 2.6 ecu one.
cheers.
one_low_22   +1y
is it an auto or 5 spd
mazdatweaker   +1y
I just saw this request.

If you would have put the year of the vehicle in your request, as well as whether the vehicle was a manual or automatic, 2 or 4 WD I could have posted the information NOW.

Sorry.

It will now probably have to wait at least 2 days, unless someone else posts a generic diagram.

one low 22, you get a lot of credit for asking two different times for specificity.
psyco   +1y
sorry about that brain dead at times.
its a 2wd 94 model and its manual, i wish we got the auto's here but i havent seen one yet.
thanks again and sorry for the mix up.
one_low_22   +1y
ok, i have the diagram, now i just have to figure out how to copy and paste it