Page 1 of 1
Mazda 2.2L \  92 Mazda b2200 carburetion issues

92 Mazda b2200 carburetion issues

Mazda 2.2L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1326
replies 2
following 2

dashman4312   +1y
So Very frustrated with my Mazda b2200. Float needle stuck shut unless i put compressed air on fuel intake wont open. I bought used carburetor same problem.bought brand new mr gasket electronic fuel pump same thing happens. It will fill float bowl when first put air through it start it runs gas out of carb and truck dies. Pull fuel line off blow into carb with mouth wont blow through unless i put compressed air on it. Ive now rebuilt carb new float needle and seat adjusted float to specs still same issue. Im lost at what to do next. HELP
tbrooks   +1y
I had a similar problem with mine. Not sure what it was but mine was kinda intermittent. Would just stop getting fuel halfway down the road. Might be getting something in there clogging it, thats what I think mine was. Have you tried flushing the line and a new fuel filter
dashman4312   +1y
Ya line has been flushed New filter lines fuel pump distributed and could now. Bought a parts truck now . Thinking of putting fuel injection system off parts truck on it now as truck was originally fuel injected from what I figured out. Just trying to fix this thing so I can sell it and fix one of my Chevy truck's
Page 1 of 1