-Positive terminal
-solid blue with black clip
-solid yellow
-yellow with green strip

Engine harness
-Black with white strip and terminal ring
-yellow with green stripe and black connector
-yellow with green stripe and white connector

None of these seam to correspond Could some one please check their truck to confirm
I had undone these clips over a year ago and cant remember
resupergrx7   +1y
mine hope it helps,

thread post photo
skrapinsask   +1y
Thanks for the picture! Well its good to know that black w white stripe from the engine harness does go to the top of the coil. could you tell me what the yellow with green stripe coming out of the same loom as the thick black wire attaches to? it looks as if the other yellow wire with white clip doesn't connect to anything?

Thanks again! anymore insight would be great
thanks in advance guys
resupergrx7   +1y
thread post photo

Yellow with Green line and male white clip plugs into Yellow with ,Blue or possibly supposed to be green but mine looks blue, and has white female clip. Solid yellow with white clip= nothing yet, prob for Tachometer in the future.
skrapinsask   +1y
^ right on man i appreciate you taking the time to do that for me!
resupergrx7   +1y
yep no prob, needed to set up a photobuket anyhow, and have too much time while im layed off work. Glad I could help.
kagroat   +1y
Can REsuperGRX7 or anybody else repost the picture that doesn't show??

I have the same problem and need to know what wires go where,
as in positive or negative on the coil.
Thanks.
mikevick2002   +1y
What is the name of the little black box on the side of the dist I pulled the wire out of mine and I can find it anywhere and what is it's purpose is it nessecary or no?
mikevick2002   +1y
Ok with help from antneee he showed me that the black box is a condenser you can get it at napa part number RC111 there like $8 I have lots of pics to in how it should hook up so ima give it hell as soon as I get my part in
Page 1 of 1