Page 1 of 1
Mazda 2.2L \  Injection needle?

Injection needle?

Mazda 2.2L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1028
replies 2
following 2

skrapinsask   +1y
Alright i sold my used OEM Carburetor on Ebay that i pulled off my truck before installing the Weber. The guy is asking me for a refund because he says that his mechanic told him that there is something wrong with the injection needle and that it is not working properly and quits on high revs. When i pulled the carb the truck ran flawless and at high revs/speeds it was always fine. Do you think this guys mechanic is messing him around so he buys a brand new carb or pays him more to rebuilt it because i KNOW it worked when i removed it. let me know what you guys think

I'm pissed off because i KNOW it was working fine when i removed it

Thanks!
mazdatweaker   +1y
If your ad listed "as is" or "no warranty" or something along those lines. . . buyer bought it that way.

If you want to help the guy out, tell him about this website, and someone around here might be able to help him out.

BTW, if the mixture control solenoid is working at low speeds, something on his truck is turning it off.

Like heavy acceleration. It's SUPPOSED to turn off under heavy loading, because the truck NEEDS the extra fuel.

The solenoid is a fuel trim device. Under all conditions EXCEPT acceleration. There is a vacuum switch which turns it off at that time.
skrapinsask   +1y
thanks for the quick reply!
there was no returns offered with the sale
I would never of sold something that didn't work
i let him know!
Page 1 of 1