Page 1 of 1
Mazda 2.2L \  what header to use

what header to use

Mazda 2.2L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1345
replies 9
following 7

uaintlow   +1y
I have a 92 ext cab swb with an automatic and cant seem to find a header to use. the pacesetter wont work with an automatic trans. does anyone know why it wont work with an automatic?
toddzda   +1y
Well it will work with auto from what i have seen. I know u have to dent one of the pipes to clear the tranny if i am correct. I hope that works for ya.
toddluck   +1y
you are correct sir
uaintlow   +1y
thats what i tought just did nt know for sure. did nt want to buy the wrong one and not be able to do anything with it.
jjaro   +1y
you have a website where i can buy this header?
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
summitracing.com
uaintlow   +1y
one thing thats cool about livin here in the ga i dont have to use the website to get mine. i only live 45 mins from summit. now only if they had my carb....
carolinasled   +1y
I called pacesetter and they said they have taken care of the problem with automatics. I have an auto and was wanting one aswell. My thing is, Has enough people bought out the old ones so when you order one are you gonna get a old one or the revamped one.
uaintlow   +1y
well do they have a new part number for the header to fit an automatic or did they just change the design?
midnightcamaro   +1y
hell i had to dent a tube in mine with a straight drive to get it to clear, and its still real close. but with my whoping 35 hp i dont think i gotta worry bout exhuast flow holding me back.
Page 1 of 1