Page 1 of 1
Mazda 2.2L \  head gasket

head gasket

Mazda 2.2L Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1019
replies 9
following 9

corky   +1y
hey guys i just bought a 2200 with a blown head gasket, and my buddy has a xtra gasket from his 2000, will they enterchange
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I have a 2200 head gasket if they are not.
jesse   +1y

damn wish i had known this before.. i drive home from orillia to london tomorrow, and was in barrie on tuesday... lol
castaneda8   +1y
dude they are hella cheap. I would rather buy a new one that you know would fit
lofosho86   +1y
whats up Patrick!Bout time you joined the family man!!Congrats on the new truck!!Now post up some pics of it!!haha If you need a hand with it let me know and I might be able to come help you with it!!
tunameltman   +1y
welcome to the site man, can't wait to get your truck ready to go. Someone please help with this question though, cause I'm not sure
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
i would opt for a new headgasket. the one of the b2000 is used and already crushed. i checked autozone and they have the same head gasket part number listed for a b2000 and a b2200 so yeah it will interchange if its new. they are only 29.95 new.
idropdit (brandon)   +1y
welcome to the scene, bro. from jeff's comment, i'm assuming you live around our parts?
lofosho86   +1y
he lives in Chattanooga!If you replace the gasket you might as well go ahead and replace thetiming belt and water pump too since you have it torn down!Just a thought!!
porkchop69   +1y
GO AHEAD AND BUY THE HEAD GASKET AND INTAKE GASKET YOU PROBLEY CAN GET AWAY WITH USEING THE EXHAUST MAN GASKET SINCE ITS TIN METAL AND I JUST GOT DOING MY (AS A MATTER OF FACT TODAY) U DONT HAVE TO PULL THE CARB YOU CAN LEAVE THAT ATTACHED TO THE INTAKE JUST SOME HOSES AND FUEL LINE AND ODDS AND ENDS BUT YES THERE THE SAME GASKET JUST SPEND THE MONEY AND BUY A NEW ONE
Page 1 of 1