Page 1 of 2
Mazda Diesel \  Mazda RF turbodiesel

Mazda RF turbodiesel

Mazda Diesel Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 4408
replies 11
following 9

katoranger   +1y
Thinking that one of these would make a great replacement in my B2000. I like the truck. I can fit two car seats in the back and still haul scrap and mulch etc.

This would probably get me 35mpg or so.

They are sold on ebay and marketed as a near bolt in for the b-series.

Allen
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
I want one!!!!
paparoach1983   +1y
okay thats kinda bad @ss right there
nc4life   +1y
Thats nice!! Where on ebay I can't find them?
katoranger   +1y
The seller is out of CA. Doesn't have any listed right now, but I contacted him through his youtube account. I think he put his phone number in the comments.

Allen
katoranger   +1y
I found another guy in TN selling these. He is out right now, but trying to get some more. Says it takes 6-8 months to import them from japan.

Allen
cdalejef   +1y
Would you happen to have the contact info for the place in TN?
kristinthomas21   +1y
You will need to know which side of the exhaust pipe and consumption are, and how IP is installed. If both are sides.then authorization will have problems starting. However, it is an import of a demand for trucks, then you should be set.
dropped90(justin)   +1y
seen them awhile back. Seems pretty cool. Cant remember the specs but i think the power was about equal to that of the stock gasser engine. But like you said 35mpg is awesome haha.

-justin
emjay   +1y
Currently building one of these right now. It's a PITA to find parts for them. A lot of the parts are the same tho, such as the rear main seals and the piston rod bearings. Rings and crank bearings are completely different. And good luck if you blow a head gasket on these heads as they are FRAGILE. Dialed in properly though it's a great diesel and why I am attempting such right now.