first

Mazda Diesel Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 1233
replies 9
following 7

toddluck   +1y
i would love info on a diesle swap
maztang (ryan)   +1y
could get one out of an 83 or 84 b2200. everything is backwards so you would have to fabricate everything to make it work. i really don't know much about the old trucks that came with the diesel engines though. i have had my eye on an 84 at the junkyard that has a diesel, all complete at that! would be really badass if i could get it, convert it to run on vegetable oil, then do my full frame build with my backhalf used as my tank, with my rx7 irs, with a cantilever setup and a 5 lug swap. that would sure be a lot of goodies in a little package!
elbine69   +1y
Id like to have a diesel too. I wonder if theres alot of wiring to those engines?
at dusk   +1y
i too saw one at a junk yard.. but i was beat to it... it was the first one i saw , ( and the first time i heard of the desiel..
elbine69   +1y
mmm supercharged diesel
nytrdr24   +1y
^^

now that would be an awesome swap.....and like maztang said, have a bio diesel cooker in the garage, how better to stick it to the man!!
elbine69   +1y
I wonder what kind of power those put out?
toddluck   +1y
i was wondering cause i would like to do a veggie conversion...also looking into LP conversion
Ê”r333xxh4v0kÊ” (brent)   +1y
that would definatly be a head turner
dealwithit   +1y
yah a turbo diesel, layed on frame, engine driven compressor, a mini stack up the back of the cab man that would be sweet! :D:D:D:D
Page 1 of 1