Page 2 of 2
Canada \  looking for new rims

looking for new rims

Canada Events
views 5963
replies 19
following 9

91custom2200   +1y
I just want some cheap 15 inch rims or some low pros for 14 inch rims just as a buffer till i get an 8.8 rear end and convert to a five bolt pattern
hocbj23   +1y
I have a set of Mazda 15 inch 4x4 rims and center caps.Great condition.6 bolt will fit a 4x2 just fine.250 plus shipping for the set.bj
hocbj23   +1y
Bump.I also have a set of 15 inch "sawblade" wheels with center caps,6 bolt.7 inches wide for low pros.will also fit ur truck just fine. 200 plus shipping.bj
jimbeater   +1y
hey hocbj23 do you have any pics of the 'sawblade' wheels? and where are you located?
justsomeguy   +1y
I know this is an old thread, but in case you guys are still looking for rims (or maybe someone else is in the GTA), I recently got a bit carried away and bought 4 sets of rims. Still trying to decide which set(s) I want to keep.

One set is the 14" chrome Mazda 4x2 wheels. The others are all 15" wheels: chrome Nissan wheels with Michelin LTX M/S tires (can separate tires from rime), black chrome Nissan wheels, and 6 spoke aluminum Nissan wheels. Plus the stock 14" steelies that are currently on the truck with new all season tires. All are complete sets of 4 in excellent condition.

Not sure which set I'm going to put on the truck. Might just keep one set, possibly two so I have a winter set. The rest will soon be up for sale. I'm in Barrie, about 1 hour north of downtown Toronto. Or 45 minutes north of Finch and Highway 400 (even less if you exceed the speed limit) If you live a bit further away, I might consider driving within an hour or two radius of Barrie if you want to meet up half way.

If someone has a set of 15" chrome Mazda 4x4 wheels for sale (or trade), let me know soon. I'd prefer within a 3 hour driving distance of Barrie if possible.
post photo
post photo
post photo
winslow33   +1y
How much would you want for the 15s, without tires?
justsomeguy   +1y

Which set? I'm guessing you're thinking of either the regular chrome wheels or the aluminum ones, as both of those sets are shown with tires.

The regular chrome wheels are actually a set of 5 (one for the full size spare). For all 5 chrome wheels, (without tires) I would take $150. I "might" be able to throw in a set of center caps (free bonus if I do), otherwise consider them as coming without center caps. Just depends which wheels I end up using. From an Ontario truck, but 4 rims show no rust, just the spare which was mounted underneath the truck has a tiny little bit that could probably be removed with chrome polish and some elbow great. The other 4 wheels are fine.

The aluminum 6 spoke wheels come as a set of 4, with 4 center caps. I had to pay a bit more for the aluminum wheels because aluminum is worth more and they're more lightweight. No corrosion. Never driven in salt or snow. $200 for the set of 4 with 4 center caps.

The tire shop will charge me $5 to dismount EACH tire. Don't worry, I'll cover the cost on that, just wanted to point that out, as it's easy to forget. Or, if you have a set of tires that's ready for them to install and balance on the rims you buy, they probably would not charge me any extra to dismount the tires (if we go there together and get it all done at the same time). Otherwise I'll be selling the wheels for LESS than I paid!
winslow33   +1y
Right on, yeah I meant the regular chrome wheels (sorry, should have said so lol)
That price sounds pretty agreeable to me.
I already have a set of 4 tires, but there mounted on 5-bolt s10 rims. I planned on swapping them onto the chrome wheels for the summer.
I live just outside of North Bay, If you happen to come up this way for some other business or something in the future, I can see about getting the tires removed and re-mounted for free or cheap, as I work part-time at a shop up here. I'm not in any real rush for rims unless your in a rush to sell.
If you need any other mazda parts drop me a line, I have a ton of spare parts if you need anything
justsomeguy   +1y
OK, sounds good. I don't anticipate going to the North Bay area anytime soon, but if I do, I'll let you know. Or even if I go to Gravenhurst or Huntsville (Huntsville is about half way) I'll let you know. I haven't fully decided which wheels I'll keep (I like all of them) but I guess if one set sells first, then that will help make up my mind, lol!

I'm not in a super huge rush to sell, although the sooner the better. I've put out a lot of cash lately on the truck and all these sets of wheels. It would be nice to sell some of them and replenish my bank account. Or, trade for some Mazda truck parts. At the moment I can't think of any parts I need, but I'm sure once I start working on the truck, I'll think of some.
winslow33   +1y
Sounds like a plan to me!
thanks