Page 1 of 2
Canada \  looking for new rims

looking for new rims

Canada Events
views 5959
replies 19
following 9

91custom2200   +1y
I soon will be looking for some new to me rims i was wondering if any body in the GTA area has any of those chrome 15inch rims I've seen around I'm not sure if they are stock or not but i really really dislike my rims, I'm pretty sure that they are these rims or very similar if some one has some that they dont want with some tires on them message me id love to take them off your hands

thanks.
porkchop69   +1y
Pathfinders? Stock Mazda ?
91custom2200   +1y
yea the Pathfinder rims i need some of those so i can get lower profile tires for my truck
porkchop69   +1y

$100 don't know if thoes are the ones
ur looking for or not
91custom2200   +1y
like on this pickup i want ones like these
or if anyone has 15 inch steel rims i would love to buy them
sierrax   +1y
Are these what you are looking for? I have a set with winter tires on them. $250 for the set of 4.

thread post photo
mazdaman82   +1y
if its the pathys you lookin for the...theres a guy on here selling some
91custom2200   +1y
are those 15s cuz i want 15s and preferably with summer tires cuz im going to use my stock steels for winter
jimbeater   +1y
i have a set of spare rims that are 15" im pretty sure they are from an isuzu rodeo, or truck. i havent decided which i'm going to use on my truck yet, but if you like them make me an offer. that one with the tire is the spare 5th wheel, it is the only one with pitting, the others are pretty decent, just need a polishing. they are aluminum. there is a 235/75/15 on it right now, but i'll be keepin that tire.
thread post photo

thread post photo
midnightmike   +1y
i saw a set of 17" escalades for sale on kijiji in the hamilton area, they were goin for 250$