Canada \  cando control arms!!!!

cando control arms!!!!

Canada Events
views 8543
replies 18
following 13

laynrockers(john)   +1y
Ty DevB22 I appreciate the compliments.

Steve at CanDo makes a killer set of arms, and there is only one other person that I would send people to about arms other than him and that is Chris Allred @ Unusual Fabrication 616-813-8787. His are a little less I think. But CanDo and Unusual Fab both make some nice arms, would be a toss up on which I would buy if I were to do it again!
laynrockers(john)   +1y
Here is some install pics of some arm on a Stock Floor frame that I built with a friend of mine for an editor of one of the mags that ended up screwing us over on it. These arms were built by KustomWerks that is no longer in buisiness, but you get the idea.

thread post photo

thread post photo
mazdamn   +1y
That looks delicious!
toddluck   +1y
looks awsome
sierrax   +1y

Is Brislands in BC. If I'm not mistaken thats where all of my suspension from my fullsize was made, but I thought they went out of business about 4 years ago? It took about 3-4 months to get the parts.
lowlyfe   +1y
Im bringing this thread back from the dead to see if there are any of you left here that are running a set of Cando arms.
Were putting a set on my brothers truck this week and i've got a couple of questions concerning the fitment of them on his mazda.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I got a set on my truck what you want to know
oo7bob   +1y
i have them too, here's a couple pics. the bottom 2 are the slug and brace for the lower arm.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
lowlyfe   +1y
Thanks for the pics Bob I was questioning the lower arm gussets because cando didn't send them with the arms my brother ordered but we ended up making a set ourselves and they turned out real similar to yours.