Page 1 of 2
Canada \  cando control arms!!!!

cando control arms!!!!

Canada Events
views 8537
replies 18
following 13

mazdaon22ʹs   +1y
does anyone have cando tubular control arms on their mazda,i know dev is waiting on his,just wanted 2 know if anyone has them or know anyone who does!!!is it worth the money,do they make any diff in camber,ride ect???
mazdaon22ʹs   +1y
nobody has cando arms??? wtf!!!!
solow93 (ryan)   +1y
I'm looking into getting a set my self talk to this guy if dev don't work out.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
ya but the ones from brisland are not the ones cando the guys at brisland build they're own if I am not mistaken.
devb22   +1y
Sorry for the delay guys, but I have had my CanDo Arms for a long time now!

I love them, they are the new version with the lower gusset...Def a good purchase and the quality was excellent!

I would recommend them to anyone...
madmazda   +1y
I got them, there badass... Just put them on last week, Didn't take to long either and re-did my Upper brackets up front, with new gussets, and just waiting on a few brake components for my yota conversion up front to be finished... I fitted my 20"s up front, There insane, and attemptin' 22"s in the rear, gotta do some more measuring to see if they'll fit the way i want before i order them... More then likely just 20"s since i already have all 4... Definitely a good investment so far...

Next is some Chop Chop Here, and some Chop Chop there, Here a chop, there a chop, everywhere a Chop chop, lol
laynrockers(john)   +1y
I have them as well and are worth the money. Dev is 100% right on what he thinks of his.
dropped90(justin)   +1y
man those are really sweet and i would love to have some but just dont have that much funds to sink in to some arms

-justin
devb22   +1y
I hear ya man....I have been saving since day one! So it was well worth buying something I was working toward anyway!

It is definitely a huge investment, but at the same time its not!

BTW, LaynRockers does some awesome work when it comes to re-drilling hubs...
nate   +1y
anyone have any install pics on these?