Lets make it happen....

Canada Events
views 6409
replies 33
following 17

solow93 (ryan)   +1y
EH?
v8mazda4ever   +1y
well lets see mazda's are the cheapest truck to lay out and we have tons of them up here plus I just love the lines of the 86 to 93 truck.

Dosn't matter if you have a mazda or not or if you bring yours or not lets just get us all together and eat drink and tell stories.
madmazda   +1y

C'mon Mike, Court order say's we cant be within' 140kms of eachother... You know that! geeze.

*sarcasm* ... No one minds, Just don't forget the Mazda.
crazymikey   +1y
meh,depends where it is. I'm not into going to meets when it's cold and crappy out. They're always miserable.
pepehn   +1y
it was snowing here a few days ago lol..ill meet up with you guys in spring or something for sure
cid (dale)   +1y
haha well we should go out for a full saturday and just shoot the shit. The weather is nice and would be cool to chat with the rest of you guys.

Dale
madmazda   +1y
Anyone up for this saturday?? Oct 20th?
crazymikey   +1y
Any of you guys ever been to Formula Kartways in Brampton at 410 & Steeles?

When I was with the Toyota club,we used to have occasional meets there and a group of us would go and do like 20 lap sprints. Sooo much fun. It's $5 for a membership and 20 laps is like $21 or something. It's a riot. Maybe a few of us could meet up for that sometime. It's a fairly central location for the majority of the guys.
mazdamn   +1y
I AM DOWN LIKE 4 FLAT TIRES!!!!

where do i go?
crazymikey   +1y
you go north for over 20 hours if you're driving. when you hit snow,you're there.