Page 2 of 2
Australia \  info on quad cab, doors, and glass

info on quad cab, doors, and glass

Australia Events
views 5315
replies 19
following 8

phatkix   +1y
i know a spot online that has the doors and the glass bu they will not ship large items outside of aus , unless you arange your own shipping, which would pose to be hard as hell.

as for the cab itself, maybe you'd have to go down there and get a shipment container or something...

have you tried any of the downunder truck sites to find help???
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Yeah I am on the DUT site. I am still working on it Need funds and the connections. About ready to hire a damn broker to find it and ship it for me. Might cost more but would be worth it.
disciple   +1y
check your pms dude i sent one few weeks back will send again
steelworks   +1y
try
maztang (ryan)   +1y
hey jmz, are you the guy that was talking to steve at cando specialties about getting a quad cab over here? i called him a couple months ago about the rhd conversion parts he was getting from austrailia and he said he was working on getting a truck from over there for a customer. if it wasn't you than i would get ahold of him and see what he figured out so far.
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
hmmm. I will have to check into it. I know that there are several of us out there that would love to get one. I probably already would have one if it wasnt for wife, kids and new house. Gotta have priorities....
maztang (ryan)   +1y
i hear you, i would too if it wasn't for those very same reasons. i love the quad cabs. but even in all reality, if you can get one over here for about 5 g's and build it all for another 10-15 g's you have a family truck that lays body and no one else has in the states all for about 20 g's. that is the price of a new car only you have a fully custom quad cab mazda from austrailia. (i am typing this trying to convince myself to do it) hahaha.
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Yeah but it is saving up that much money. My wife and I finally got ourselves over the hump that we were in with our last house....She had deadend job no money, I didnt make near what I should have and we had an ARM loan that was starting to sky rocket. So hopefully I will be able to start saving some money each month to be able to afford the lump sums. Hell I will be happy with something bagged that I can drive/drag daily.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
damn man, sounds like we are coming from the same place. i was happy as hell when i could buy my 83. i haven't got to drive it as much as i want but i do get to drive it. we lived in apartments and everythign else for about 8 yrs and finally bought our own place. now our kids have a place to play and grow. that is more important to me than anything else right now. and the job i have is an iffy one, you never know when it may be gone.
con$truktive   +1y
i can help u guys
im from australia
what would u like me to do?