Page 1 of 2
Central \  anyone in DFW

anyone in DFW

Central Events
views 5251
replies 15
following 10

deviousb2200   +1y
Alright is there anyone in the DFW area on here? Seems like I am the only one around this area if not then let me know....
mazdamini   +1y
Couple of us around mesquite dallas area.
deviousb2200   +1y
as soon as I get the truck put back together maybe we can get together and chill or go cruise..
groupone   +1y
McKinney Allen area. I am going to some shows around DFW soon we should all roll out to. On March 17th there is a show from 12-4 in Duncanville and from 5-8 one in NR Hills. They are both open to any car or truck and don't usually have many mini trucks. Let me know if anybodys interested. Also, anybody around here have any extra chrome trim tail lights, phantom grill, or chrome front bumper?
skunkt-u   +1y
Im in the mesquite area but Im truckless right now. I am lookin for a 91 up ext. cab... Mazdamini where in mesquite are you at??
mazdamini   +1y
Usually im around galloway and around towneast mall in that area.
mazdamini   +1y
Are yall going to show n shine August 11 its in longview supposed to be a good show?
maztang (ryan)   +1y
hopefully brian (deviousb2200) will see this has been added on to. he doesn't get on the site a whole lot. how is the truck running bro? if you ever want to bring it down to the house let me know. oh and i am representing troy now. haha.
projekt94 (david)   +1y
TROY SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WALLER BABY!!!!
maztang (ryan)   +1y
ahhh waller, yes, home of the crack heads and hoodlums. how i miss it. hahaha