Page 1 of 1
Central \  Christmas Eve Cruise in DFW

Christmas Eve Cruise in DFW

Central Events
views 1614
replies 2
following 2

deviousb2200   +1y
Alright guys I know theres no one on here that knows me but here it goes,Christmas Eve Night A few of us around here wanna try and get a group of peeps together for a cruise before the end of the year. It doesnt matter if its minitrucks imports domestics whatever,We are planning on meeting up at the edge of Ft Worth and Burleson at the Albertsons parking lot around 7-8 p.m. and head out and either head up to around beach street in Ft Worth or maybe out to Little Road in Arlington and come back.. Let me know what you think, I know its gonna be Christmas Eve and alot of people may be busy but if you not then lets roll out and get a big cruise together and take over for a little while.. Drag it if you can... Sorry for this being so long but let me know what you think and if you are up for it cause we havent set a time just yet...
maztang (ryan)   +1y
damn bro, wish i could make it, i will be in houston at grandma's. i am picking up the 83 tonight, so i would love to bring it out there. i will call you tonight on my way back from picking it up and let you check her out.
deviousb2200   +1y
I get off work at 830 tonight.. I will send you a PM and you can stop by were I work and I can check it out unless you are gonna be in town til around 9 tonigh
Page 1 of 1