Page 1 of 1
Central \  Good 'ol Iowa

Good 'ol Iowa

Central Events
views 2296
replies 7
following 6

minitruckinvet   +1y
Hey .... is there anyone else on here from Iowa? I live in Cedar Falls and have been Mini Truckin since 94. I watch over a small club (small as in 4) called Midwest Mini's. The Club itself has been around since 1985 and I took it over in 96..........The scene is kind of touch and go around here, one year we had 15 or so members and then we get down to the four hardcore mini truckers that are left. It fluctuates from year to year. Anyways...just wondering who else is out there.....hit me up on IM...PM..or email me at anytime.

Peace Out!!

Eric
88lx   +1y
Sound's like a few respectable men doing what they love most. You found the right Site.
rutter0907   +1y
yeh, i'm from ia(newton) . we've probably crossed paths a few times in the past somewhere. i ws in a small club called slammed sensations and the underground minis. i've owned my first mini 1987 mazda in 1989 and my second 1990 mazda that i bought new ,which is the one i still currently own.
chadorfield   +1y
mason city here my boys and i all drive minis one has a dime thats body dropped 7 inches the other has dog body dropped 3 and another has a dime just bagged for now and then there is mydog that is probably the farthest along i have 91 mazda fully shaved body dropped to the rockers bagged and cady tails but it's tore down to the frame right now trying to get it ready for showfest but i don't know if it's gona be done in time but either way i'm going
chadorfield   +1y
Any one else goin to showfest we're going to leave on thur morning and meet up with the IF customs cruise in OK there is probably going to be ten of us if anyone else is interested in going I might even have an extra hotel room available
immortal1 (linn)   +1y
New to MazdaBScene; thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth

From Davenport,IA and been around Mazda minis since 1990 (still have that one and now another). Rutter0907 had an interesting comment as I was also in Underground Minis (assume it is the same one - been a long time ago). Also had to chuckle at MiniTruckingVet "Mini Truckin' Since '94....Ain't no stoppin me now!!!"

I think I got ya by about 4 years

Currently VP of Altered Images and don't see that changing anytime soon.

Glad to here there is a few others in Iowa.
rutter0907   +1y
what did you have for a truck,what chapter of the underground were you in and did you live in davenport back then?
chaserjohndoe   +1y
reporting in from Iowa. Just live west of the Des Moines area. Would love to hook up with other enthusiasts in the spring.

edit: just realized this was a 6 year old thread. here's to hoping.
Page 1 of 1