Page 1 of 1
Southeast \  will be traveling 95 south thru Nc /sc

will be traveling 95 south thru Nc /sc

Southeast Events
views 1697
replies 2
following 2

bagged89mazda   +1y
i will be traveling south via 95 s from s.e. Pa .. i ' m moving my mother ( good son eh?) Any way she can't ride in the truck for extreme length of time - i was hoping to get 6-8 HRS driving time then get a hotel for the night.

i looked in the following areas that are off 95

FAYETTESVILLE
lumberton ,

i'm looking for a room in the 50- 65 range 2-3 star .. good area , near i95 with ease of on and off interstate. . Truck and trailer parking . and most of all CLEAN good lord some the hotels i've read reviews on makes me wonder . i am not favoring BRAND hotels i'll suport your local Mom & pop joint .

LET Me know what you guys know of thats along that route - my total trip is aprox 16hrs and 40mins . if i end up breaking the trip up for 2 nights then i'll be lookin for a hotel further south for another night stay.
bagged89mazda   +1y
nobody?
gcncsuhd   +1y
Sorry, I don't know of any to recommend in the area. Fayettenam is a much bigger city than Lumberton, so you are more likely to find bigger, nicer chain hotels there, but beware, there are some ROUGH parts of Fayetteville. Lumberton is a smaller town, so you are more likely to get a mom&pop place there, but IMO it is a nicer quieter place. Quick trivia: Tupac Shakur's ashes are buried on a farm in Lumberton. Oh and if you happen to see the truck in my sig down there, wave, the guy that bought it lives in Lumberton
Page 1 of 1