threads
Page 1 of 2
Southeast \  going from south FL to kentucky looking for parts!!!

going from south FL to kentucky looking for parts!!!

Southeast Events
views 3270
replies 12
following 5

naya337   +1y
going with my best friend to ashland kentucky to pick up an RV, and would like to take advantage of the trip to get some parts on the way..looking for stamped gate, rear oem chrome bumper, and 1 piece rear window... on the map is my route, anyone near it that can help?
post photo
1hotdawg   +1y
When are you traveling?
naya337   +1y
tuesday..
1hotdawg   +1y
I might could get you a tailgate but I'd probably have to ask at least $125, and you'd have to go out of your way about 20 minutes up I-85 off of I-77 through Charlotte. I can't afford the time to come to 77 my self. I do know of a stamped gate that looked to be in real good condition...at least it was there Friday.
1hotdawg   +1y
thread post photo
thafox   +1y
im pretty sure there's a 1 piece rear window at the you pull and pay here in orlando florida saw it earlier today, it's a xcab body is pretty decent, no tailgate but glass is all there
naya337   +1y
1hotdawg- that shit looks clean, only have to fix the bullet holes...lol... i will have to talk my buddy into the detour so i will send u a pm if its a go..thank you very much..

thafox- which u pull is it? can u get me the address and zip please, thank you as well..
naya337   +1y
anyone else that have access to these parts, dont be afraid to post... i have till tuesday or maybe wednesday to figure out the most logical way to go.. i'm going as co-pilot in this trip, so i have to run the info by my bestfriend... one of the conditions of the trip is this mission im trying to pull...lol..thanx yall
thafox   +1y

1157 Jetstream Drive
Orlando, FL 32824 right side of the yard is the imports just look for i-25 i think it's sprayed on every outside car for corrisponding row u cant miss the b it's on the out side it's dark blue....if you find a reg cab 4x4 bed on your adventure let me know lol
naya337   +1y
lol...i'll let ya know if i spot any...thanx bro..