threads
Page 1 of 1
Southeast \  Where are the nc u pull its/pick n pull/ self serve jy's?

Where are the nc u pull its/pick n pull/ self serve jy's?

Southeast Events
views 2099
replies 6
following 6

91extcab   +1y
As the subject reads... Where are the self service junk yards...? I'm in shelby area, bout 15 mins north of gaffney just inside the nc border... Anything within about an hour drive unless it's some awesome mini trucker junk yard wet dream then I'm open to ideas...
sickkid   +1y
Well its not exactly near you, but its the only one i know about worth going to. Runion's Recycling off NC 24 just past Autryville on the way to roseboro (bout 20min W of fayetteville) has tons of cars, trucks, vans ect. Very good place to go for parts but it has its downs aswell. Its great because if they have the vehicle your looking for, the part you need is usually there. The bad is they constantly bring in cars and crush the ones that have been there the longest or have stuff missing so you never know if the vehicle you are looking for will be there. Might have been lucky last time I went but i got a mint bed, 4x4 fenders, chrome pathfinder mirrors and handles, and some seats for the hardbody for a little over 100 bucks in great condition.
dropped90(justin)   +1y
Pull a part is in charlotte man. I have found all kinds of shit there and its cheap too.

-Justin
dat dood   +1y
Yup, there's one in Columbia, SC, too! Not too far from you. They have online inventory of which vehicles they have in stock. It's up to you to go see if the part is there, tho.
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
charlotte would be closer to him. columbia would be a few hour trip for him, its closer to me. rock hill sc has a good u-pull-it with atleast 7-10 mazdas on hand everytime i go there
dat dood   +1y
Good info. Might have to ride to the hill of rock here soon.
v8xcab   +1y
Also check yellow pages for auto parts-used for an even closer yard...there's several yards in the Hickory/Lenoir/Taylorsville area like that... i'm sure there's some like that in the Shelby area...Cant remember the name of it but there is one right at the state line off 18 i think in Earl...google mapped it's R&D Automotive and it's on Crow Road
Page 1 of 1