Page 1 of 3
Southeast \  GA Drag in July?

GA Drag in July?

Southeast Events
views 4778
replies 23
following 4

mullet   +1y
My buddy called me earlier today wondering if the GA guys were planning another drag.. wondering what day.. time.. ANYTHING? Maybe a little closer to the FL border??? Let me know.
Mike
mark   +1y
the Gravity-Werx guys are holding it this time. It is at a park and they rent a 50-100 pavillion and you just sit and chill. Long backroad to drag on etc. etc.

It will be in Columbus, GA. July 16th. If you guys are interested go to and contact them
mullet   +1y
thank you.. very straight to the ponit.. now who all from here is going? Would like to meet a couple of you and drag the piss out of my truck. Also.. i made the trip once to Columbous GA to pick up my buddies air ride.. but i left at 3am.. anyone know how long it takes to get there.. from say.. FL?
Mike
baha   +1y
the last one was awsome! I wish I could go, but my friend is getting married that day and that only happens once, well hopefully
mark   +1y
i have to wait and see if work permits...and other things
mullet   +1y
Well.. defenatly keep me updated.. cause i have a couple guys down here intrested (school permiting).
Mike
baha   +1y
Hey man theres going to be another one in August in the same place we were at this past weekend, Byron Ga, I think the sessions are alot bigger there, I remember the last session cruise that was in columbus were just the Kennesaw area mini truckers, a couple from newnan and a few from columbus not as big but it was still a blast
mark   +1y
yea, i talked to several of those byron guys, they going to the columbus one cause of how the byron one was
mullet   +1y
Now thats what i like to hear.. I'm trying to recruit as many FL minitruckers as i can to make the trip.. were even talking about getting a hotel room for the night so we don't drive 5 hours up.. hang out all night.. 5 hours back.
Mike
mark   +1y
that's awesome, i'd def. try to contact Mike or Matt at Gravity-Werx...they live in the area, they'll provide the info you need