Canada Events
views 6351
replies 22
following 15

seethru   +1y
NEWFOUNDLAND
WADDA YA TINK?
jesse   +1y

i live in ontario and have never heard that term myself... though i don't know too many newf's
but now i see why, after google searching newfoundland and "the rock"!

learn something new every day

welcome!
seethru   +1y
You live on what? Ontario...is that one of those "have not" provinces that are dragging the rest of the country down, getting hand-outs? LOL LOL LOL
crazymikey   +1y

hahaha...go work in a factory in ontario. 1 out of 3 people there is probably from out east. Atleast from my experiences. Hell, we all love our easterners.

Welcome to the scene, and glad to see things picking up out east now. Ontario is a complete hole, hence why I am heading west.

Oh,also since you have a "Ranger-ized" Mazda, swing by Ranger-Forums.com, Rangerpowersports.com or Explorerforum.com, as they will help for a little more info on the truck. I have a 2002 B4000 4x4, and I am on all 3 sites under the same name. But this place kicks ALL of their asses with the coolness factor.
crazymikey   +1y

This is true. Jesse and I are both unemployed.
idropdit (brandon)   +1y

LOL!! but you've both got pretty awesome trucks.
dropped90(justin)   +1y
lol thought you were leavin mikey. nobody ever stays gone.

-justin
seethru   +1y
don't forget therangerstation.com
jesse   +1y

ya ya.. for a couple months anyway i'm not working
hence why i got so much done to the truck inthe last week!

and seriously? i don't really consider my truck nice.. hahahah... it cost me $450 and the frame is rusting out, box has holes and i need a new fuel tank.. plus it spits oil out the exhaust.... oh well it gets me around for now

back to the topic at hand... newfie eh?

do you have to stick your head out the side window to see around the glass? LOL
sorry, had to.....
seethru   +1y
Huh???