Page 2 of 3
Canada \  shipping to canada

shipping to canada

Canada Events
views 5782
replies 20
following 12

v8mazda4ever   +1y

I have only had it happen to me once but the lady told me that it was held up because of that.
2fine89   +1y
Only problems I have had shipping things up here is with UPS. I WILL NOT use them ever again to ship to Canada.
showdownmerch   +1y
Hey Mullet how did you ship and is there tracking#?
greggoryh   +1y
I just so happen to live on the border, so I get everything shipped to a store on the US side. Saves me the wait time, but you still need to claim it when you cross back over
sierrax   +1y
When shipping cross border get the sender to mark the item as "warranty return". That way they can't nail you on any duty or taxes. Its worked every time for me.
phatkix   +1y
smooth one
showdownmerch   +1y
Got my tails today and it was probably 80$ US. It was packed in a HUGE box and wasn't cut down at all. Yo man if you want to save some major cash just ship them in the large bubbles you had them packefd up in or a very small box.

Thanks for the good pack job though they are great!
fitbmx180   +1y
i hate canada with the customs, now i get my shipped to the states, and pick it up from there.
maz2low   +1y
I have family in Canada and live in United States now . Now gift can backfire even if telling the truth . The first thing a postal inspector looks at when deciding if it's a true gift is the names . If you have same last names then no hold will be placed on package almost always and duty is usually waved .
lowered_impressions   +1y
There are shipping companies that specialize in bringing things across. I have two here in victoria that charge per pound and waive the brokerage fee. So they have a us adress its shipped to. Then they truck it across, and charge u when it gets here. works out very well. USPS is good too, but NEVER use UPS cause they rape canadians. Should be illegal, lets all sue lol