Page 1 of 3
Canada \  shipping to canada

shipping to canada

Canada Events
views 5771
replies 20
following 12

mullet   +1y
yeah... guys... i feel SO incredibly bad for you all. I just shipped some tail lights to AB and it cost me 86 bux! I about shit a brick. The guy at the postal unit tells me its because of boarder controll and making sure people aren't sending drugs into Canada. WHO THE *@*# sends drugs INTO Canaad? Thats where we get all the good ones. I could send a big screen tv to New York for that much. Just thought I would share!
Mike
showdownmerch   +1y
Mike man was it that much? It must be the customs crossing the border.
sierrax   +1y

The guy is full of s%$t. I send and receive packages for the US daily and I have never heard that. Was it with USPS? The tail lights should have cost you around $15-$20 USD to ship depending on what size box you used. The only problem that I have come across is border wait time. Sometimes it can sit there for up to 30 days before they by law have to release it.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Ya this guy is full of crap or got bent over and didn't even get a kiss I have gotten full tail skin combos shipped and it didn't cost that much and my dual 480 combo pack by the time it came to my house only cost me $96.00 canadian and that was 4 day shipped plus there was some other stuff with it.
boon   +1y
he must be including the brokerage and shit into canada...

i just got a grill from the cali... shipping was $60 i think to me in victoria... then the brokerage was another $90....ouch...so i guess u could say shipping cost $150...but i would still say $60

A $250usd grill ended up costing me over $400 Cdn... price u pay i guess
mullet   +1y
WOW i got rooked. I felt a little unconfterable grabbing my ankles right there in the lobby. Reminds me of the last time I broke my cell phone... try dealing w/ a Sprint Vendor in a college town.
Mike
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Boon what brokerage fees if the part is made in north america and not over seize all you have to pay is the tax there is no duty, and also the broker that did the paper work for you. the tax would have been like$40.60.I can't beleive some broker charged you almost $50.00 to do the paper work. Did you use your credit card or pay cash.I just got my taillight buckets for a customer and by the time exchange rate the tax and broker and pick up fee because I payed by check not credit card I only had to shell out another $45.00 bucks. SO for a part that cost me $99.99 U.S I ended up paying like $190 plus changes for it as I tell most of my friends and customers what ever is the price in the U.S double it and thats most times the price. just my 2 cents.
boon   +1y
anyother time i buy stuff from the states, like on ebay... i get the seller to declare a low value and also declare it as a "gift" that usually saves alot... but sometimes depends who you are using also... USPS usually doesnt charge me brokerage ever... but if its UPS or Puro watch out, they seem to be the worst
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Ya the only problem when making it a gift some times that can end up back firing on you and they end up holding it for 30 days.
phatkix   +1y
i do the same.

i didn't know it could get held for 30 days tho