Page 2 of 4
Canada \  iLLconformity Summer Shocker 2007

iLLconformity Summer Shocker 2007

Canada Events
views 8467
replies 37
following 11

pepehn   +1y
My dirty dirty whore of a mazdaB will be there rain or shine. winnipeg is only like 6..7 hours away from me so i would luhh to go
cypress   +1y
i might have to come by to get some inspiration to my B ready for some shows......what is the legal drinkin age in manitoba cause ill be 18 by then :thumbsup:
pepehn   +1y
Youll be legal. its 18. loooove manitoba.
2fine89   +1y
OH ya - hell of a show - worth the drive for sure.
impulse   +1y
devb22   +1y
Hopefully I will be able to make it out that way!

I'd have to leave the Maz behind,but it would be well worth it!

Anyone else going from the states???

Would be sweet to get a plane with another BScene member and fly over to the show!!

Devon
impulse   +1y
There's a few people from the states that have told me they are coming up for the show... hopefully they follow thru.

But the North Dakota ST guys will be making the trip as well as a few others im sure.

The show is a good time... its only a one day show but we make it into a weekend of partying basically.... bbq friday nite hosted by us, then off to the bar after that (catch some good old canadian rippers! that get naked, and you can drink) then saturday is the show, saturday nite usually a drag session and then off to the bar for the after party which went till about 5am last year. Good times!! Sunday is recovery and what not...
devb22   +1y
Nice!

Dev
mazberrydelight   +1y
tyler and i might roll out there for it
impulse   +1y

That would be sexual... i like it!

one condition though... we must get another pic of your ass in my face... or we could reverse things this time and you will have my ass in your face! haha.