Page 2 of 3
Canada \  london members?

london members?

Canada Events
views 5273
replies 24
following 17

fitbmx180   +1y
check it out, london mini truckin club, im from sarnia.. 1 hour south.
mr. b22   +1y
heyyyy! never fear mr b22 is here hahaha. nice to see theres more then me around london. lets meet up this summer and drive the B's. mine should be out of surgery and rolling. im a 1 man army so im not expecting to hit the deadline but im trying
sosatheshark   +1y

good luck bro post some pics then
v8mazda4ever   +1y
If you need some help there Mr.B22 just ask have a small shop that can help you out if you need it .
mr. b22   +1y
id like to speed things up some days with some shop help but lack of cash and such keep me going solo. im keeping my first build dirt cheep and learning lots and lots. umm one question. on the b22 carb right near the front left kinda theres a green plug thats going into the carb with little metal clip like things holding it but i cant figure out how to get it off without breaking it or unthreading it from the carb. any ideas?? thanks and ill get pics soon. some things i wanna keep secret till the rat mazda is done
mr. b22   +1y
and thanks v8! ill keep that in mind. whats your shop like? some day i want to have my own also
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I rent a small shop off a friend right now 20 by 30 but its cheap and keeps the costs down but I have everything you need and I have a laser table at my disposal down the street and a freind of mine has a full metal shop i get to use aswell. I just want to keep people in this kinda hobby and life style to many people are leaving from getting screwed around from other shops or just the cost of things.
paparoach1983   +1y
^^^ I hear that i hate that shops cost an arm and a leg. shiv even your first born to do just the little jobs.
jpp   +1y
I'm 1.5hrs. north of London & about same west of KW . Presently I have 2-92 ext.cabs # 1-3 (don't ask what happened to #2).# 1 is under construction right now but I've run into a snag the welder I had lined up bailed on me so I'm on the hunt for someone again for the usual stuff inner fenders and rear valance,got the parts but don't know how to weld & no space to do it.
mazdadropped   +1y
Hey Im From Kitchener About 45 Min From You and if any locals wanna help build my truck or anyone else needs help let me know