Page 2 of 3
Canada \  ont. spotting! 6/3/06

ont. spotting! 6/3/06

Canada Events
views 7716
replies 29
following 10

mazdawgydawg   +1y
hey i know what who said, i just dident wanna type more but now look ur makeing me type this, typical southerner lol
crazymikey   +1y
What would the use be putting a sticke on my truck when it's in storage and off the road? I think a Bscene sticker would look odd on a Contour,dontch think? lol

I'll probably have my own custom made Bscene sticker for it once I bring the truck back out. I had a Contour Enthusiasts Group (CEG) sticker made up for my old Contour.
projekt94 (david)   +1y

hey doesnt mean you cant sport it ive seen oldmobiles, cavaliers, and even a ford explorer with rice burner stickers, type r emblems, import tuner, NOS, and many other bullshit accessories related to fast and the furious. i even saw a toyota camry with a 24" wheel sticker on the fender but it was on stock 14s :
crazymikey   +1y
and all that shit is gay so why would I do it?
cid (dale)   +1y
Spotting.....

Black primed B2200 ext cab on Morningside & 401. Static dropped and looking in the project stage .

Dale
projekt94 (david)   +1y

i dont know i was just saying!
sierrax   +1y

Just picked this up from 30 minutes west of Toronto.Excellent body and drives good. Static drop with blocks and torshions for now, hopefully some spindles are on their way soon.
madmazda   +1y

Im not a Southern dude, Im North of you and everyone else.
richie   +1y

his name is andy, he lives in london ontario ..hes in our club SUNKIN SINS
2lowtoy   +1y
wow this threads 5 months old.