Page 1 of 3
Canada \  ont. spotting! 6/3/06

ont. spotting! 6/3/06

Canada Events
views 7713
replies 29
following 10

crazymikey   +1y
In Orangeville on hwy 9 this afternoon I spotted a black SE-5 std cab short box,almost identical to my truck,but with a primered front bodykit,clear altezzas,stock rims and some rusty patches. I was sitting in the Tim Hortons drive thru when I saw it go by. Anyone from here?
2lowtoy   +1y
who owns dis mazda??

thread post photo
madmazda   +1y
thats a Huge ass dude, driving that dawg, lol...his heads almost touchin the roof...haha
projekt94 (david)   +1y

hahahahaha!! i have a friend who is 6'3" a used to drive a bd taco! his knees would be over the door panel i also have a friend who is a big guy and he rode in my truck and told me that my air ride is gonna have a different affect since hes in it! oh and that truck is flippin sweet!
crazymikey   +1y
Got another spotting in Orangeville. Bright gloss red,std cab,short box,raked drop,chrome stock rims with low pros,chrome stock bumper & grille,clear lights,roll pan. Extremely clean truck,looks brand new. Has been parked at Ontario Hydro across from JCI, Anyone here? You can't own a truck like that and not be a member here!
thetornado   +1y
you boys need to stop posting online and go and spread the word. go and get these boys and drag them to the site!!!
madmazda   +1y
Mikey, i think your a stalker...haha jk bro
crazymikey   +1y
when all of a sudden I have parts for my truck...or I have a red truck...umm...I 'bought' it.
mazdawgydawg   +1y
lol mike, like tornado said, stop stalking there asses and bring them to the site, maybe u should buy a sit sticker and show off if u keep seeing mazdas (hehe im advertiseing the stickers LOL)
madmazda   +1y
DJ, i said he was stalking there asses, tornado said stop posting online and bring them to the forum! typical kid...lol read better next time kid, haha, Its true mikey, gett'em to the site!