Who else in the LOWr mainland BC

Canada Events
views 11854
replies 50
following 24

anguswilly   +1y
did nobody go to the revscene meet?
shiftyjm   +1y
I was going to, but when I was about to leave, my buddy that was there decided to take off, so I said screw it, no point in me driving over an hour and then him not being there, plus he said there wasn't too many trucks
b22low   +1y
just got fresh paint for a grad present, id been down for a meet now that the weathers warmin up
at dusk   +1y
steveboxen..... dude i grew up in mission how long you lived there?
at dusk   +1y
hey .. i guess you guys would be a good bunch to ask.... are there any bigger type shows out that way that we should look into makin a trip to the west coast.... we will be heading to winnipeg, edmonton.. and id love to make it out for a show in the lowermainland... i nkow there is a big one in langely in sept i think...they shut down all of old langley.. or something
blackhulk   +1y
they some on the island on fathers day in parksville bc and some in vic but other then that not much on the island..if i can get mine done by then im sure i can come to the mainland for a show
at dusk   +1y
in parksville eh.. my grandfather lives there........ whats a ferry ride cost these days?
slammedcivicsi   +1y

bout $60 each way....but sometimes theres a "Coast Saver".....its half price, but your gotta check the ferry schedule, and its usually only the 5am-7am, boats.
lift it   +1y

I have a better solution that the damn ferry.

The 20' is wide enough, and long enough to drive a B2200 on it.

I'm in North Van, I drive a 1990 B2200, currently stock except that I have yota wheels & tires. Thinkin about puttin a 3" body lift and seeing if I can find a descent set of 31's
phatkix   +1y
you sold your truck, bastard B. fuck .