Page 3 of 4
Canada \  Alberta Mazda truck owners??

Alberta Mazda truck owners??

Canada Events
views 7729
replies 31
following 19

jester   +1y
2blue wanna pm me your # and I will give you a call when I'm in calgary on the weekend. Would you maybe be interested in a trade for some stereo equipment? I have pics in the wanted section my other thread of all the equip.
2blue   +1y
All i want is the tires...and $50 and you can take the truck!
at dusk   +1y
hey from calgary.. building a 73 mazda..
2fine89   +1y
Can you find it under all that snow ??
at dusk   +1y
no.. its retarded out here.. i just moved the truck outside the day before winter started again... so literally.. its now a snow drift.. lol
laydout   +1y
im in Kitscoty Alberta 15min west of the alb. sask border.
at dusk   +1y
man there are a few of us eh... how do we go abotu getting our own little title ( instead of under canada ) liek ontario did??.. p.s. ill be at dropsicles.... and ill be in winnipeg for the summer shocker..
crazymikey   +1y
I'll be moving to the Calgary area at the end of this month.
harris1   +1y
^^^^ i will be moving back at the end of summer too! we're all gunna have to get together or sumthin!
crazymikey   +1y
well, I'm in Lethbridge now. I live within walking distance of at dusk (steve) and I'm working with Jester (jay) out of Coaldale.

Bscene For The Win!!!

Thanks to both of you guys for everything so far. More proof Bscene has the coolest members. My plans fell through for accomodations, so steve let me stay at his house for a few days til I found a place, and then I met up with jester and have started working with him for now. Things are cool!