Page 1 of 1
Southeast \  DROPPED AT BIRTH (presented by Clearance Issues

DROPPED AT BIRTH (presented by Clearance Issues

Southeast Events
views 2268
replies 9
following 6

crush   +1y
Clearance Issues' presents DROPPED AT BIRTH. This event will be held in a grass field. Street parking is limited. 20$ registration, Trophies and raffles. Refreshments will be provided by Blessing Burger with special show prices. Currently looking for Vendors and Sponsors to help us with the show. If you have any questions or concerns about the show contact Crush (our show coordinator) at
More Detals Coming Soon

thread post photo
jchristian   +1y
ill be there for sure!!
crush   +1y
Well I would hope so Jon..... Who else is coming, post up if you are....
blazerpimp   +1y
Im still willing to do some trophies for you guys, I still need to get down to one of your meetings to talk it over...
91b2200(cody)   +1y
if it wasn't a 3hr drive i would.
baddawg253   +1y
bump bump ** jon i like your rendering ! lol
crush   +1y

aaahhhhh, cmon cody. Clearance Issues is driving 2-3 hours down to oregan and back for relaxin. i have faith that your ride will make it here bro, and if it dont, theres always a tow truck to haul it the rest of the way LOL......
baddawg253   +1y
ya man, this is not one ya wanna miss, killer raffle prizes, custom made one off trophies ,we need everyone to make it to this one ...next year were going bigger!
mazdalowandslow   +1y
ill be there. with a mini... maybe... well I can hope so.
crush   +1y
so thanks to everyone who came out to the show. We had a great turn out and had a lot of fun. here is the link to my photobucket. check it out and see what you missed out on.

Page 1 of 1