Southeast \  Back 2 Basics Show, Youngsville, LA

Back 2 Basics Show, Youngsville, LA

Southeast Events
views 2149
replies 0
following 1

fuknlow25   +1y
Got this from Latruckscene.net.... anybody from louisana should go

Alright Guys& Gals..........I have start putting together the info needed to get the ball rolling on this one day of fun FOR ALLL!!!

Date: Febuary 12 2011
Time: 8 a.m TILL Midnight!!!

I wanna start off by saying that i had this idea pop in my head aout a month ago & decide to follow through with it make it a CarShow that would maybe shed some light on what the shows were like when i first got started in "The Scene" Explanation: A group of gearheads/car gurus all gathering in the same place with ALL the same GOAL-------Bring ur pride & joy customized ride for all to see,kick back talk about what got u hooked into this addicting hobby,share stories about how u juz got ur ride back together merely minutes before making it to the show,make new friends,kick back a few cold beverages,leave the location debris free juz like it was when u arrived,upon leaving the show figuring out where's the next show to do it ALL OVER AGAIN!!! That's my take on what got me started in "The Scene" If u have a similar outlook about this THIS SHOW WILL BE RIGHT UP UR ALLEY!!!

Here's a couple things mentioned from the owner of TOPSHELF:

ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS CONATAINERS!!!!!!!

Vendors will be able to setup with Electricity provided if needed(let me know juz so i can arrange it)

Show grounds will be outside There is inside area but will be mostly setup for volleyball,dodgeball,funjump's,roller hockey game

Preferable NO COOLERS(Questions regarding this Contact: Speedy

Beer & Food will be sold at DISCOUNTED RATES THE WHOLE DAY!!!!

LOUD MUSIC & AIRHORNS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!!!! A band/DJ will be on hand to provide music so there's no need to hear 5 different kinds of music outta 5 different vehicles same thing goes for trainhorns(I have a trainhorn myself but it woln't hurt to NOT use it especially if there's no need to)Thankx

TRASHCANS will be all over the Grounds please take the time to put them to use!! Thankx

I will soon have up a Flyer for the show so if u wanna sponsor the event & get ur name on it hit me uo ASAP!!! So u can be on the flyer!! either hit me up on LTS or e-mail me at Thankx

I will UPDATE this thread as often as i can to keep ya'll more informed on the latest info as i get it!!!

ANY questions,ideas,donations,helpers,functions,sponso rs,etc. E-mail ME Speedy

Page 1 of 1